Thursday, July 24, 2008

Washington DC

Well, I'm looking forward to visit this city, the capital of The United States of America.
I've seen so many sceneries around this city in the movies.. and at last, I was there last week, 17-18th July 2008.

It's indeed a beautiful city with many museums, memorials and monuments.
All the museums entrance are free.. amazing.

One of the memorial that I always
wanted to be there and see it with my own eyes, the Lincoln memorial.
He is sitting there looking out over the reflection pool and the other en
d, the Washington Monument. Must be very beautiful, especially in the evening when the lights are turn-on.





Another place that I'll like to see is the White House..



The interesting part about the White house is that just directly in front, I saw this..

No comments: